The MSW (Municipal Solid Waste/Household Waste) Cell #4
The MSW cell #4 is accessed by turning left off the main access road approximately 500m west of the scale. Waste is spread and compacted through the day and is covered with soil at the end of the day.
When entering the MSW cell watch for traffic from all directions.
- If necessary untarp,
- wait your turn and when clear or as directed by site staff back up to the working face maintaining at least 3m/10 ‘ from the nearest vehicle.
- be alert and aware of other vehicles and landfill equipment
- additional clearance must be allowed for larger and commercial other vehicles
- Unload directly out the back safely and quickly and when done get clear of the active area.
- Commercial vehicles must maintain additional clearance, especially end dumps which elevate a load.
CHILDREN AND PETS MUST STAY IN VEHICLES